• 1 dozen Oakdell Omega 3 Eggs
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon pepper
• ½ teaspoon onion powder
• ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
• 10 small slices of deli ham, cut into small pieces
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 cup fresh spinach, cut into small pieces
• Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Crack eggs into a liquid measuring cup. Whisk together eggs, salt, onion power, pepper and garlic salt.
3. Spray 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Divide the spinach, ham and cheese equally into the bottom of each muffin cup.
5. Carefully pour eggs over the top until muffin cups are almost full. Leave about ¼-inch of space at the top.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. The back-to-school breakfast egg muffins will sink after a few minutes out of the oven.